Add sparkly brilliance, or grimy roughness, to any sound source. Samplers, drum machines, synths, the master bus, you name it. Analog Heat is a fiery furnace destined to make your music glow.
Take a sound, any sound. Send it through the Analog Heat, try out the eight different stereo analog distortion circuits, add stereo analog filtering and EQ, and hear beautiful things unfold. New life for your existing gear. Overbridge essentially allows your Analog Heat to be used as a VST/AU effect plugin. Connect the Analog Heat to your computer and conveniently smooth out the edges of all digital sounds. Incredibly useful for bringing your mixes to life.
One of the most prominent Analog Heat features: it can function as a 2 in/2 out sound card, even while processing DAW audio. Perfect for the traveling musician. Create as you go and make stellar, high quality recordings wherever you may roam.
- 8 × Stereo analog distortion circuits
- 1 × Stereo analog multi-mode filter (7 filter types)
- 1 × 2 band adaptable stereo analog EQ
- 1 × Assignable envelope generator/envelope follower
- 1 × Assignable LFO
- 128 user preset slots
- 122×32 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
- 2 × 1/4″ balanced audio out jacks
- 2 × 1/4″ balanced audio in jacks
- 1 × 1/4″ stereo headphones jack
- 2 × 1/4″ CV/Expression pedal input jacks
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- Overbridge enabled
- Ableton Live 9 Lite license included