Analog Drive gives you eight analog distortion types in one box. It is the ideal pedal for musicians who want to wreak havoc to signals and tones in the most diverse and characterful way possible. Visit Elekton's website to try out their interactive demo. All processed sounds from the Interactive Drive Demo have been recorded straight from an actual Analog Drive unit. Select a source sound, play around with the controls and hear how the Analog Drive affects the signal.
The sheer sonic range of the Analog Drive, courtesy of the eight different analog distortion circuits, is in itself a marvel. One stompbox harboring so many tone shaping opportunities: unheard of until now. Analog Drive is a bottomless well of new sounds. Enhance your amp with the 3 band analog EQ. The mid band is sweepable, which is very handy for dialing in the perfect EQ setting. The mid EQ can also be controlled with an expression pedal, making it easy to create analog wah-like sounds.
The possibility to store user presets will make the live gig flow smoothly. And if you rely on MIDI during your performances, the Analog Drive delivers. All settings are fully controllable via MIDI and it can even send MIDI program change messages.
The eight circuits
- Clean Boost – A boost ranging from 0 to 20 dB, run at a high internal voltage, thus giving plenty of headroom.
- Mid Drive – Can be compared to the sound a well-known green stompbox. If more bass is needed, just increase the Low EQ setting.
- Dirty Drive – Really dirty and swampy. A gate-ish feel can be obtained at low Gain settings. Higher Gain settings result in an old school fuzzy sound.
- Big Dist – Adds quite a lot of distortion, but with an intact bass response. A reference would be a Marshall stack pushed to the max with a lot of power amp distortion.
- Focused Dist – Strong focus on the upper mids. An extended version of the mythological horse/man pedal, but with more flexibility.
- Harmonic Fuzz – Octave fuzz with a smooth feel. Based on a fuzz that is out of production. (Which one is a well-kept secret.)
- High Gain – Clear sound with a lot of gain. Nice string separation, great sustain.
- Thick Gain – Adds loads of gain, more than a lot of preamps. Really crispy when palm muting the lower strings and using the EQ to add some top end.
- 100% analog signal path
- 8 analog distortion circuits
- 3 band analog EQ with sweepable mid band
- High impedance instrument input
- Expression pedal inputs
- Accepts Expression pedals and Control Voltage
- Dual digit seven-segment LED display
- MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” audio input
- 1/4” audio output
- 2 x 1/4” Expression pedal input
- Sturdy cast aluminum casing
- Dimensions: W 171 x D 177 x H 62 mm (including jacks, knobs and footswitches)
- Weight: approximately 1.2 kg